I organized my Studio a bit. I had some left over wood blocks from a previous project and I just love that black paint! So I created a name for my work place and future whatevers(Is that a word)?
I used the Stampin' Up Set Doodle Alphabet and White Craft ink, then I used clear sparkle embossing powder to set the ink. I made 2 green blocks and stamped them using flower stamp also from Stampin' Up. To finish them I used Modge Podge. After they dried I used some Stampin' Up ribbon to soften them a bit.
On the wall one of the picture frames I painted black. This is where I stash my yarn.
Here are some of the projects from the last week.
This is from the same pattern I used to make the baby girl hat and booties. This set turned out smaller maybe it was the yarn I used. It was Baby Bernat yarn.
I am not sure what these birds are but they were in one of our Palm Tree's catching some Rays:)