Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Latest Crochet Projects

Here are the projects that I have finished over the last week. I think that I will do an update each Tuesday from now on. That way I do not bore those who are not interested in the craft.First Hot Pad made with Coffee color Lion Brand Suede Yarn. I liked working with this Navy blue yarn and decided I needed to make another hat with it. I do not know what brand it is because I have had it for awhile and it was missing it's label. It was my first attempt at a scalloped edge. It is a preteen size hat.

This is my first attempt at making a Amigurumi critter, it has some crazy hair!!!!

Sorry about the blurry photo:(

4 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

What a talented family I have!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Okay, now we might need to have an intervention!!!! You are making critters????????

Cassy said...

I love your critter! It is so cute and silly!!

Liz said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. I like the critter a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!