Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last weeks projects!

This week has been a week of finishing and organizing. I did manage to start a few things as well.



I took pictures of my yarn stash so that I could put them in my Ravelry note book. Ravelry is a great site for people who like to Crochet or knit. I am studioL if you would like to join and look me up. It's free.

This is a bracelet Crocheted with wire, pearl and glass beads. I saw a Necklace done on a website.


I spent a couple of days painting all of my wood frames black with this paint.

I really like how they turned out. I will share what I did with all of the painted frames when I finish the complete project!

I made this for one of the Sisters I visit teach.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

You have got the bug. I love what you are doing, beautiful work!

We got our cute package yesterday & LOVE it!! Olivia carries her purse everywhere & well she wears the hat too. What can I say she's spoiled!!
Ivy looks so cute and it fits her just perfect. i hope she won"t outgrow it too fast! I will take some pictures & post it! Thanks soooooo Much!
Loves...

karen said...

I love all your projects! How fun. Great work.

Idaho Penningtons said...

So industrious! What is everyone else in the family doing????

Rory and Jess said...

ooh can't wait to see what you're doing with those frames! I love that cute hat too!

Liz said...

I was just at Joanns getting stuff to make Tori some bracelets, she loves accessorizing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!