Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
10 years ago:
1. I was almost the parent of a teenager (Ben was 12 going on 13)
2. I was living on the side of Mt. Sexton
3. I was Homeschooling our boy's.
4. I was really into scrapbooking.
5. I was teaching the 16/17 year old Sunday School.
Today's To-Do list:
2. Get juice for YW
3. Finish laundry
4. Go early and set up for YW
5. Read scriptures
1. Fresh Roasted Pumpkin seeds
3. Chips & Salsa
4. Chocolate covered sunflower seeds (which are near impossible to get here)
If I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a new Canon digital SLR
3. Buy a house for Ben & Jacquie
4. Go to NYC
5. pay for Nick's Mission
1. San Jose, California
2. Nashville, Tenneesee
3. Cordova, Tenneessee
4. Grants Pass, Oregon
5. Lebanon, Tenneesee
1. Pre-School Assistant
2. Wedding gown presser
3. Sales Associate
4. Stampin' Up Demonstrator
5. Hapari South Carolina Rep
But what really tops the list is Mom!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
1. What is his name? Darren
2. Who eats more? Darren eats lot's more meat, potatoes, pizza and pie. I eat more vegi's, soup and rice :)
3. Who said I love you first? Most likely Darren
4. Who is taller? Darren
5. Who is smarter? Darren
6. Who is more sensitive? Darren is more sensitive for others then I.
7. Who does the laundry? Me 99.8%
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Darren sleeps on the right if you're laying on the bed.... I sleep on the right if you're looking at it.
9. Who pays the bills? Darren
10. Who cooks more? I do, but he does the grilling!
11. What meals do you cook together? We do a fantastic breakfast together!
12. Who is more stubborn? We are tied in this one.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Darren, but neither of us like too!
14. Who has more siblings? Hands down he win's this one!
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? On Sunday's I wear a dress;)
16. What do you like to do together? Go to the beach!!!!
17. Who eats more sweets? He does:)
18. Guilty pleasures? Rides in the Ferrari with out anyone along!
19. How did you meet? New Years Eve dance.
20. When did you fall in love with him? Around Valentines day after we got back together.
21. Who has changed the most since you married? We have both changed in a lot of ways over the past 24 years.
22. Who proposed? No one it was a mutual agreement
23. His best features? Features huh? His crystal clear blue eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? His ability to fix and build anything! His ability to hear and play almost any musical instrament.
I was tagged by Jackie, and I now tag Liz Kewish, Jacquie Johnson, Cassie Watson and Shalisa Bingham :)
Friday, September 19, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Our little spot on the beach:)
Beautiful blue sky's and warm clear water!Me in my Hapari suit.
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Friday, September 05, 2008
Our Stake President received a few phone calls from church headquarters in SLC and was advised to cancel all of the Saturday mtg's for Stake conference. They said that they were ready with supplies on there way to the area. I love how the Organized the Priesthood is all the way down to the Home Teachers who made sure that they knew if their families were staying or leaving and getting their reports back to the Bishop. Darren volunteered to go help if help was needed after Hanna passed. All we ended up getting was a nice heavy rain for the night. Hanna moved north before coming inland.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Hanna seems to be heading our direction so we are taking a few precautions. We have 20 gallons of water on hand but we decided to add 10 more. Darren also filled our propane tanks for the BBQ and purchased some supplies to build covers for the front and back porches that have a tendance to leek when it rains sideways. He also trimmed up some trees and Nick mowed the lawn. It was an beautiful day so when the work was done we took off for the Golf course:) We have a few day's anyway!
(Lots of Pictures)
The work is done now we can play!
Beautiful Marshes of the low country.
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Jeremy & RyanJessica, Hailey & KelseyJeremy, Jake & Josh with the dinner cart.
After dinner Sister Daniels discussed etiquette with the youth.