Saturday, May 03, 2008

Spring Mulch

Today was another beautiful day in Flower Town. So why not get a little work done in the yard!
Darren took Nick and they filled the trailer with Natural Cypress mulch. They worked at pulling the weeds out of the front beds and them spread a nice layer of mulch.
It looks wonderful. I noticed that some of our Hibiscus plants are coming back.
Nick drove the truck forward with the trailer attached, after a bit of instruction. He is looking forward to getting his liscense this spring.

4 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Do you hire out? I need some work done in my yard! Nick get his licence FINALLY!!!

Diana and Derek said...

We'll take two truckload please. If its not here in 30 minutes, its free. Right?

Liz said...

I love planting flowers I just have a hard time remembering to water them to keep them a live after they have been planted. Hibiscus are one of my favorites. I would love to see a picture when they are up and blooming.

Elisa Wright said...

I really wish I would have had more appetite last night bc I wanted some of that fruit so badly! mmm... haha.

we should all just go to the strawberry farm one day. it would be considerably awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!