Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Update

This past week has been so beautiful it has been hard to stay inside. We were able to get a bit of landscaping done, I love all the color we were able to add.






















My first Hosta is doing well so far.


























I did manage to get a few things made. I wanted to get this head covered!
I made a checkbook cover to match my bag, but the measurements were too small. Any ideas what else I can use this for?
A quick burp cloth, lots of baby's due this fall I am planning on trying to do at least one baby project a week.
I hope you are all enjoying your spring too!

5 comments:

Cassy said...

Checkbook cover to coupon holder! Jess just made one awhile ago and it looks very similar. Love all the colors of spring!

John and Ann Tolman said...

We are putting "pots" with flowers in around here too...the summer is just too hot to try to plant very many things here. Have a nice spring!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Cassy, thanks!

Diana and Derek said...

The checkbook cover could also hold travel items. The hat and burp cloth are cute. I love the landscaping at your house. I would like to visit. Can you tell I am fishing for an invitation?

Anonymous said...

Diana you are welcome to come visit anytime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!