Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Update (Last one for April)

Can you believe April is almost over? We are half way thru spring now and it has been much cooler then normal here. This past week I worked on a few small projects and started a small quilt.
I decided to just use an overlock stitch on this burp cloth and I like how it turned out and how fast it was. This is a fat quarter from JoAnn's.

I started working on the "Greta" quilt kit, it is by Me and My Sister using Spring Fever by Moda.
I have all the of the piece work cut and the white sashing and border cut.

Hopefully today I will get the outer border and binding cut.

I love this fabric it so cheerful!
I hope you have a wonderful week playing with fabric!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks springy, I need some of that fabric around here. Spring is no where around and there is snow falling as I type this.

Idaho Penningtons said...

so cute! I have been making table runners for mothers day! With some cheery fabric from Moda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!