Sunday, April 20, 2008

I do not believe in getting old!!!


I feel young even if it was my birthday this past week. O.K. it's true I have few more aches and pains than I did 10 years ago:( My oldest child is now married and my youngest just went to the Prom. I don't feel old enough for that yet!!! Don't get me wrong I would never wish to be a teenager again, once was enough! I really did enjoy my birthday this year! Thanks to some very special people who helped make it really special:)

Photography by Darren

8 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

Wow....I take beautiful pitures!

Cassy said...

You look great!

Idaho Penningtons said...

Okay you two get a room!!! Laurel you look great I hope I look that good when I'm your age! hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Um, That is our room:) And you look fabulous Darling sister!!!!!!!! So e-mail me my e-mails never make it through your server. I never know what time to call you!!

Diana and Derek said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuu! I called your home, and cell and Darren's cell to wish you Happy Birthday on April 15th. Never got a hold of you. Traveling across the country was a decent enough excuse. I hope Darren made it up to you. And, yes you look fabulous.

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laurel!!! Hope you had a wonderful B day!!
You look Fabulous....

Liz said...

Happy Belated birthday. You look great. I hope you had a fun day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!