Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow in Summerville!

I realize that for those that live in the Mountain West or North East this may seem silly. When we moved here 4 years ago we were told that it snows here about every 15 years. I found that hard to believe the first winter we had here. We wore flip flops all winter long and never put on a coat!!! Well last winter I think I saw one flurry. People thought it had snowed when it was cold enough for frost to accumulate on the roofs.  
But this is the most snow I have ever seen in Summerville!!
These are the big heavy wet type snow flakes, they are sticking to the stairs and rails.
Just a coincidence that Darren took a van load of Y.M. to North Carolina to ski today.
I sure hope our tropical palms make it thru this crazy winter weather!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Snow and all, it seems pretty incredible where you live! Also you have very cute little dogs.:)

John and Ann Tolman said...

Wow, how fun! Today we just have all sunshine they say by Wed we should be in the 70's...it's great! Happy V-Day Johnson family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!