Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday Update

Wow this week has gone by so very quickly, I didn't really think I had gotten much done until I looked at  my pictures I had taken. I finished my skirt and the second scarf I was working on to send in Nicks care package. I helped two Young Women start purses and last night I started another scarf.
As you all know the Earthquakes in Haiti have left so many with nothing. I found this wonderful sight this week and wanted to share it with you it is craft hope. They are hosting an Etsy shop where all the proceeds from the sales go to Doctors Without Borders. You can shop or craft and donate.




4 comments:

Karen said...

You have been busy. And I love that info on Haiti. My heart just aches for those over there. Have a great week.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Wow! You have been busy! Love the scarf. It is so cool. Wish I could do something like that! I'm sure your son will love it.

Gigi's Thimble said...

Laura, my sister-n-law's blog address is davisink.blogspot.com. Check it out. She's got some really cute things on there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!