Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Pictures from around our Home.

Just some random pictures to help us remember Fall in Summerville.



This was before I swept the driveway for the second time this Fall!



After



I planted this Mum last winter, it was in a pot in the house last fall. I never watered it during the summer, and it survived and has beautiful Yellow blooms to boot!

So the day after I swept the driveway the remnants of Hurricane Inez  made a huge mess again, this looks good compared to what it looks like today!



This was one of the wildflower seeds I planted in this pot last spring, it finally bloomed and I thought I better get a picture before it disappears. (iPhone picture)

3 comments:

Karen said...

So fun. I love fall and I love that your mum survived.

Shannon said...

GORGEOUS!

John and Ann Tolman said...

I really love the colors in Autumn too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!