Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tuesday Update

My first Crocheted wash cloth. The pattern is from Lion Brand. I did not use the yarn they called for so I did not do as many rounds as they called for. I like this pattern and will try it again. Maybe one of these will end up as blog candy:)
I started a small patch quilt.
I used scrap materials that I have had on hand for some time.
I have been seeing borders on a lot of your quilts that you have been posting on your blogs! I am not to original!!!
Ready to be attached to the quilt frame, if only I could remember how to do it!!! Any help is welcome!!!
These seedlings are kinda crazy!
My little garden :0}
Basil

Cherry Tomatoes

3 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

I love the quilt! We are actually eating our tomatoes now-YUM.

Karen said...

Looks like you have been busy. I love seeing all your crafts. My favorite to day is the towel. Cute!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

cool crafts! love the quilt too! Patchwork is my favorite :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!