Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday Update


Mothers Day card that I demonstrated at Stamp Club this week.
Watercolor Technique is one of my favorites
Still working on the Ripple blanket for Nick. It is coming along but I am only 1/3 of the way.


Check back next week to see how far I have progressed.
On another note Darren has been spending countless hours working on the Trek DVD. The Stake Presidency is coming over next week for the Premier. That is all I can say as the rest is under wraps until May 13th.


6 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Where did the cool Trek picture come from? Did you already go and if so where are all the pictures?

Liz said...

The card looks nice and the blanket is coming along. Maybe he can just use it as a shawl if you get burnt out on that project before you finish, I think the colors would match his suits nicely.

John and Ann Tolman said...

Cute Mothers Day cards. You make me tired with all your cute projects...maybe it's my age???

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

wow nice progress on the blanket...I have one in progress too, it's been that way for like 5 years though...lol

Anonymous said...

Thank's everyone:) Rachel we had our Trek over Spring break. That picture was taken just before lunch on day one, not sure if I took it or Ben we were both using my camera that day. I will be posting all of the pic's Ben took on Day 2 soon. We have a full day of meetings tomorrow.

Kayleigh said...

cute cards! i changed my blog address its now kaynrob.blogspot.com, thanks for the hat i love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!