Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Update (Last one for April)

I really should have done a smaller trial blanket first. I am a little more then 1/3 of the way finished and my ripples are more like bumples!
I still love the color combo though and Nick likes to come see how it is coming along.


Jacquie and I made these "Wheat Heat Bags" at Enrichment last week. You can also place them in the freezer as an alternate to an Ice Pack. So if you are looking for a way to use your old wheat that you have been storing this may be for you.
This is the card that goes with it just in case you are feeling industrious and want to make some for Mothers Day.
Wheat Heat Bag
"This bag can be used for quick muscle relief by heating in the microwave for 30 seconds. You can also place the bag in the freezer and get it nice and cold for some cool relief."




3 comments:

Liz said...

I have heard of rice ones but not wheat, what a good way to use up the old stuff. Looks like you are making progress on the blanket. Keep it up.

Jennifer said...

The blanket is coming along. I think it looks great! It will be nice for Nick to have something from home when he is on his mission. Love the wheat bags!

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

bumples! hehe. Nice progress on the blanket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!