Friday, January 27, 2006

We Have Moved!

We have moved and we have a new address. On Gahagan Rd. we have been busy with the usual moving chores. I tried to post yesterday, the blog site was updating for thirty min. and I had to get back to unpacking. I will post some pictures soon. I need to find my power cord for the computer. I am low on power.
The house that we ended up buying is not the same one pictured in previous posts. We had a chance to really check the area out and we wanted a bit more land than that house was sitting on . We wanted to stay in the Oakbrook ward though so that limited our choices. We feel very blessed to have been able to purchase this home on Gahagen Rd. It is on .09 of an acre and just minutes from everything. The house is only 3 1/2 yrs old. It is 3800+ sq. ft. We will have to do some work to it, the builder skimped alot on the finish details. Good thing Darren is so good at it and enjoys it too. He has already started one project. New doors for his office!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!