Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Zone Conference

This morning I went and helped with the lunch at the Missionary Zone Conference. We served soup in bread bowls. I was having an enjoyable time working with the Sisters from our Relief Sociaty. I had a very hard time when the Missionaries sang to us after they ate. They sang Called To Serve. I could not stop the tears, it was really embarrasing to say the least. Moms who have experienced this know what I am talking about, Moms who have not your turn will come. It is all worth it!! A trip to the house this afternoon showed more progress. The rails are in and the paint is suppose to done in the next day or so. I am looking forward to a painted house! Kirra is getting along well with our crazy schedules. Rusty likes her on his own terms. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!