Thursday, January 24, 2008

January Enrichment night

Today was a crazy day. It started at 6:00 am When we played Brains and Brawn in Seminary, a game to help the kids remember the key words of the 25 Scriptures they should master by the end of the school year. It gets kind of crazy when we play that game. After breakfast Darren took me to the Dr. to get the results of a thyroid test I had taken. Good news I only have to take aspirin to help the swelling go down. Hopefully it will go down. Darren grilled some steak and chicken for dinner. I had to go to the church early to help our Enrichment leader get in and set up. When I got there the building was already open and people were setting up. My friend met me outside and asked if I brought my keys. She needed the library key. I then realized that I had forgotten to get them out of my Seminary bag. I said I would go get them it only takes about 8 min. for me to get home. It was 45min until 7:00. On my way home I got pulled over, I was not speeding. I passed someone incorrectly. This is something that I was unaware of. Any way after giving officer Baxter my licence and important papers, and he collected the papers from the guy behind me who also got pulled over. I waited a very long 15 min. And then was given a warning. That was the least of my worries. I was going to take the ticket being as I have never been given a ticket when I have been pulled over. Once in Washington, Oregon, Utah and now South Carolina. I really do feel lucky that Officer Baxter was so kind to tell me that if I got in an accident I would get a ticket. Ya buddy I think I would be more worried about getting injured than getting a ticket, not to mention my car being broken. I made it home and there were 2 messages on our phone. Darren and Nick don't answer when the are in the theater. I retrieved the messages. Yep that's right it was my two friends at the church letting me know the library was opened. so I took a few min. to collect myself and let officer Baxter get on his way. I really didn't want him to change his mind and pull me over again. Not that I go around braking the law intentionally. When I got back to the church at 7:15 one of my friends was waiting and worried wondering what took me so long. I explained she laughed after I told her the outcome.


They had a health and fitness class and I got some cool web sites. I will post them here so you can have them too.


Worlds Healthiest Foods at http://www.whfoods.com/






After we made a cute valentines flower decoration we sampled a few healthy snacks.
I added the quik-kutz rub ons at home.





3 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Wow What a night! Thanks for sharing those websites!

Liz said...

Glad you just got off with a warning. How exactly were you passing that made him pull you over?

I can't wait to check out some of the web sites you listed.

Cassy said...

So cute! I love the rub-ons you added!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!