Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fathers Day 2007



Darren recieved a new Ferrari to add to his growing collection, this one requires a bit of assembly!
A friendly arm wrestling contest. And the winner was Da---Ben! He is very strong he works out with free weights!
The boys were playing in the music room and I was taking their pictures, Darren was watching T.V. so I thought I was safe. I was messing around with Ben's mic. He took this picture after he informed Darren to come see.


Ben lead vocals

Aaron lead guitar.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like a fun father's day:D! If you want to deliver a message to Ben for me, tell him that another counselor and I were talking and she had a cousin that got home from the Roseville CA mission on the same day.... I'm assuming Ben will know him, His name is Elder Piper? Anyways, I really looking forward to seeing you guys in July!!:D

Shannon said...

Hey Boston has the Lego Ferrari car too!
Looks like a fun Fathers Day! I would love to hear some of your stuff guys! Send some my Way!!

Madge and Terry Johnson said...

Hi, great pictures, thanks. We are back up and running on our blogspot. Check out the water feature.

www.maandpajohnson.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!