Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Disney Dreams movie trailer

COMING SOON TO HOME THEATER!

My vacation motion picture "DISNEY DREAMS" is in the works. There is a ton of footage that I have to go through and edit and it takes a long time to put together a good quality movie. Im trying to do my best to make it in the style of a Major motion picture and since I am not a professional I have to do everything the hard way. To view the trailer you will need WINDOWS MEDIA or QUICKTIME applications. The entire film was shot in HD Widescreen 1080i video / Dolby Digitlal 5.1 surround sound with my new SONY HDR-SR1 camera. The DVD will be available in the following formats: SD widescreen 16:9 @ 720p (Played with a standard DVD player) and in full HD quality @ 1080i AVCHD via Blu-Ray Disc technology (To view in HD requires a Blu-Ray player)

The DVD will have Setup options and scene selections as well as bonus material with deleted scenes and trailors for other upcoming movies that Nick and I are Filming. Here is a snapshot from my DVD Architect program of the main DVD menu:

To download the Disney Dreams Trailer please click on the following links:

Windows media (low res)-

Quicktime (low res) -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are so creative. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Dang you are like a Professional! Your making me look bad. I want to know where you got the Font? That looks so SWEET!

Garrett said...

change the music. its more disturbing than anything

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!