Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Disney Dreams movie trailer

COMING SOON TO HOME THEATER!

My vacation motion picture "DISNEY DREAMS" is in the works. There is a ton of footage that I have to go through and edit and it takes a long time to put together a good quality movie. Im trying to do my best to make it in the style of a Major motion picture and since I am not a professional I have to do everything the hard way. To view the trailer you will need WINDOWS MEDIA or QUICKTIME applications. The entire film was shot in HD Widescreen 1080i video / Dolby Digitlal 5.1 surround sound with my new SONY HDR-SR1 camera. The DVD will be available in the following formats: SD widescreen 16:9 @ 720p (Played with a standard DVD player) and in full HD quality @ 1080i AVCHD via Blu-Ray Disc technology (To view in HD requires a Blu-Ray player)

The DVD will have Setup options and scene selections as well as bonus material with deleted scenes and trailors for other upcoming movies that Nick and I are Filming. Here is a snapshot from my DVD Architect program of the main DVD menu:

To download the Disney Dreams Trailer please click on the following links:

Windows media (low res)-

Quicktime (low res) -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are so creative. I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

Dang you are like a Professional! Your making me look bad. I want to know where you got the Font? That looks so SWEET!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!