Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Update

We have been busy these first few weeks of April.
Here is a peek at what we have been up to.
Ok, so there really are only strawberries for the fruit. It's a start.
It is really starting to look like an oven now. Every chance we get we are out side working on this project. We have a deadline, be finished before the combined activity this summer. There is still a lot to do but I am confident it will be ready.
We had a fantastic time on the New Disney Dream! Although we are not fond of Nassau we will not turn down a chance to cruise especially on a Disney ship! We drove down to Cape Canaveral and meet the Johnson's on the Dream. The Sun was hot and a few of us got burnt! The highlight for me was all of us biking on the Cay! 




3 comments:

Liz said...

Definitely looks like spring for you. Yeah for gardens, I get to figure out where to put and how to make garden boxes for our new house. Good thing winter is hanging on a bit longer here because I haven't had time to think about it yet.
I love the way your backyard is coming together.

Diana and Derek said...

i love your photo montages. The yard and oven look wonderful, but I especially like the cruise pictures.

Karen said...

I love your oven. I wish I could come over....Your vacation looks amazing. Happy Birthday to you as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!