Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Update

This week I have been working with those I-Spy squares that I received last year when I joined two swaps.
 I decided to use all boy type blocks and make this one for Bennett. The quilt uses 88 I-Spy and is a disappearing 9 patch. This is the first time I have made one and so far it is fairly simple.


the white will become the borders and the paw prints will become the placement squares. I have a blue backing fabric and a striped fabric for the binding.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I have seen some super cute I-spy blankets. It looks like so much fun. Enjoy.

Jess said...

I just signed up for an I spy swap, and I can't wait to get my squares!

Care said...

Woo!! :o) I LOVE your choice for the setting squares -- It's perfection! Can't wait to see it put together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!