Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Weekend of Summer!

It was a beautiful day at the beach on Isle of Palms here in South Carolina and many people thought so too!
There was plenty of room for surfing or fishing!



It is always a good idea to have a surf buddy!

Ken is one of Darren's Surf buddies.

~Wipe out~

I do like how this one turned out it does help to have your back to the sun!

 I know this is a small wave, but I did catch him on the top;)


I think they like their job!
Soon to be Grandparents and loving it!

It's hard to say goodbye to summer, but we do welcome Fall and who knows there may be a few beach days left!

4 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

The ocean pictures are wonderful & calming, wish I was there!

Cassy said...

Perfect way to spend the last days of summer :)

Liz said...

I agree it is very hard to say goodbye to Summer. It went way to fast. Good pics, looks like a nice day at the beach.

Diana and Derek said...

I love going to the beach.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!