Monday, February 06, 2006

Future Scrapbook Area

Well we have managed to get all our belongings in one place. we had to make a few trips each day, but it is done now!! this is a picture of what use to be a baby nursery. It is my future Scrapbook/Craft room. There are cute animals painted on the walls. A little to much yellow paint for my taste though. I am not sure what color we will put up yet. We have a few other projects to do first. Benjamin was transfered to Rocklin for a few days while he was awaiting a new companion. I am not sure if he is still there or somewhere else now. We are very happy that he has so much support from family and friends!!! Thank You!!! Well I better go get some more boxes un-packed! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thank You for stopping in!